[Sis-dtn] Link to the Google Docs SIS-DTN Folder

Dr. Keith L Scott kscott at mitre.org
Thu Sep 8 21:37:17 UTC 2022

Which includes the “Fall 2022 Meetings” folder with the agenda in it.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Fe8xqYcGBuA-KAHbwlBlRvt7ov5ijoQ?usp=sharing

                v/r,

                                --keith

From: sburleig.sb at gmail.com <sburleig.sb at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, September 8, 2022 at 2:43 PM
To: Dr. Keith L Scott <kscott at mitre.org>
Subject: [EXT] RE: [Sis-dtn] Draft Agenda for Fall Meetings
Keith, I was just about to check the agenda for topics that I would ask to be moved to the afternoon session (for my convenience) when I realized that I don’t seem to have any way to access that document.  Can you give me the URL to the folder it’s in?  Sorry, this may be a link I already have somewhere, but it doesn’t leap out at me.

Scott