[Sis-dtn] [EXTERNAL] New version of BPv7 draft Red Book

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 18 01:44:39 UTC 2022

Keith, et al,

I have reviewed the version of the doc that you sent out.  I took the liberty of making some minor editorial changes that bugged me.  Nothing substantive.

I approve of the handling of the PIDs that were raised in the CESG review.  At this point I am content that the document can be sent out for agency review.

Thanks, Peter