[Sis-dtn] FW: [EXT] [dtn] Call for Agenda Items for DTN Working Group at IETF-114

Dr. Keith L Scott kscott at mitre.org
Tue Jun 21 12:23:24 UTC 2022

Greetings,

I think this is our opportunity to organize our thoughts on [reliability/custody transfer, accounting (&/or compressed reporting), etc.] and get them in front of the IETF.  Presumably these would fall in the 1-hour session.

Would anyone like to sign up to support building a few slides around any of the above (or other) topics of interest to the CCSDS DTN community?  Or at least: what are our top 2 areas of interest?  We can then start some threads here to discuss and/or put some time in the weekly meetings.

                                v/r,

                                --keith