[Sis-dtn] BPv7 spec -- finalization

Dr. Keith L Scott kscott at mitre.org
Mon Jun 13 13:33:34 UTC 2022

Greetings,

As we discussed on the call last week, the plan forward with the draft BPv7 protocol profile for CCSDS is:

By this Thursday 6/16 – Review the current draft in this folder (https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1XuB8DmmDnngmEG-k-RxnGv8UGGsb0tMJ) and add comments as appropriate.  We’ll spend the meeting this Thursday trying to resolve all outstanding comments.

We’ll then go into a 2-week WG last call to allow folks to informally socialize the draft with their agencies (hoping to identify any issues before it actually goes out for review and we get RIDs).  Folks are asked to add comments to the document that we can review and adjudicate at the end of the 2 week period.

Once we resolve those comments, I’ll submit a resolution to Tomaso to poll the CESG to release the document for agency review, at which point we need to get all the material together for Tom Gannett to work his magic on it.

                                v/r,

                                --keith