[Sis-dtn] Google Drive folder for SIS-DTN WG activities

Dr. Keith L Scott kscott at mitre.org
Mon Feb 7 18:54:10 UTC 2022

Gentle people,

Since we seem to be moving towards leveraging Google Drive / Docs as a mechanism to collaborate, it seems like some ‘ground rules’ are in order.

Specifically, I propose that we treat the information stored in Google as ‘for the WG’ (i.e. material we share there is NOT for general dissemination unless the poster specifically says so).  Other than that, editing, marking up, commenting on stuff that’s posted in Google Drive for the purposes of WG activities is highly encouraged.

That work for folks?  Does anyone want to propose an alternate set of rules?

                                v/r,

                                --keith