[Sis-dtn] Google Docs Version of Draft Red Book

Dr. Keith L Scott kscott at mitre.org
Wed Feb 2 18:57:11 UTC 2022

OK, I made a folder on Google Docs with the BPsec material in it.  If you’re going to comment / propose edits, please use the “BPsec Draft Red Book – Working Copy 202202XX’ version (i.e. the Google Doc Version, not either of the Word versions).  You all should be able to edit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GZrv4pHbb9Ej0wESTpwgOo7hqTN-olnkGBOxkvGFVcA/edit?usp=sharing

This is just a simple: “Hey Google, open this and make it a Google Doc” conversion, but it seemed mostly complete.

Target is to have most substantive comments by 16 February; we can then go after doing another review and editing round.

                                v/r,

                                --keith