[Sis-dtn] FW: [EXT] SBSP Red Book V2 Draft

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Mon May 4 12:16:09 UTC 2020

SIS has finished reworking the SBSP Bundle Security Book to reflect, to the degree practical, the new BSP specification (attached).

We propose to discuss this version with SEA-SEC this week and, if you’re still willing, to hand this version over to SEA-SEC for your editing and further discussion.

                                v/r,

                                --keith