[Sis-dtn] JAXA RID on LTP -- Section 4 questions

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Wed Aug 6 17:00:37 UTC 2014

Greetings,

The Agency Review period for the Red-3 LTP review has closed.  We received a number of RIDs from JAXA, most of which I think I can handle without the whole group.  I do, however, have two questions (one that I'll get to in this email, and the second in another thread).

JAXA-PRA 1415-02 states:

1) It is easier to read if sections 4.4.4 & 4.4.5 come after 4.4.1.

   The generation point of parameter Session ID for 4.4.2 & 4.4.3

   should appear before these paragraphs.

I wonder if something got transcribed incorrectly?  Sections 4.4.4 and 4.4.5 do come after 4.4.1, and the SessionID parameter is described in section 4.3.5.

Before I go back to JAXA and ask them to clarify this, can somebody sanity check me and see if there's something I'm missing?

                        --keith