[Sis-csi] RE: networking details

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 8 17:08:02 EST 2007

At 12:28 PM 2/8/2007, Ivancic, William D. \(GRC-RCN0\) wrote:
>I think we need a little more international representation before we can
>claim international consensus.

Will: don't let the working group numbers (even if they were correct)
deceive you. The current Green Book "Cislunar Space Internetworking -
Architecture" is now being reviewed by the CCSDS Area Directors:
http://public.ccsds.org/about/AreaDirectors/AreaDirectors.aspx

If they approve it, then it goes to the ten members of the CCSDS Management
Council for their scrutiny:
http://public.ccsds.org/about/ManagementCouncil/ManagementCouncil.aspx

At the end of that process, it will have been looked at by at least 26
people from across the international community and they in turn will seek
advice from their local experts.

///adrian