[Sis-csi] HDLC over CCSDS white paper

Dave Israel dave.israel at nasa.gov
Fri Sep 15 11:33:02 EDT 2006

Keith,

Though we discussed the IP over CCSDS document in the Cislunar telecon last
week and I encouraged the development of a white paper in order to start
the discussions of HDLC use, this cislunar list isn't the place to start.

The first step is to develop an internal agency position first before
"going international" with it.  Since the subject falls under Greg Kazz's
Space Link Services area, we should work with Greg to find the right forum
for the NASA discussions leading to a formal white paper submittal for
international discussions.

Regards,
Dave