[Sis-csi] RE: Cislunar Doc Changes

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Fri Mar 17 09:27:20 EST 2006

Two things:

1. Next week is IETF, and I've got DTNrg meetings on Thursday during
our regular telecon time and all day Friday.  I'd like to go ahead with
reviewing the document and building the punch list, but put off the
next telecon until week after next (Thursday, 30 March).

2. As for how to manage changes... how about everyone make sure track
changes is on (I think it's still 'on' in the document so that changes
you make will show up) and upload your changes to CWE with something
like CSI_GREEN_BOOK Draft_14_[YOUR_INITIALS_HERE]?  Next Wednesday at
10am I'll pull everybody's changes, merge them together, and post the
result back out (will probably post back out late Wednesday night).

You'll need your ccsds login/password to post back to CWE, so if you'd
prefer to mail me versions of the document rather than putting them on
CWE, that'll work too (we use IMAP).

Best Regards,

        --keith