interface identifier (was: [Sis-csi] No call today)

Ivancic, William D. (GRC-RCN0) william.d.ivancic at nasa.gov
Fri Dec 22 20:40:45 EST 2006

Marc,

If one is speaking global addressing you are correct.  However, we are speaking link-local addressing where anything goes so long as you are not using someone else's link-local address (oh yeah - don't forget security - that always  messes up what looked like a good solution!)

Will

William D. Ivancic
Phone 216-433-3494
Fax 216-433-8705