[Sis-csi] IP Header Compression

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Wed Sep 7 10:44:20 EDT 2005

In the tumbling S/C scenario, a major concern was that the commands be
short enough to allow a complete one to be seen while the S/C is
"looking" in the direction of the antenna. This is where the difference
in overhead between a CCSDS packet and an IP header might make or break
the recovery effort.

John Pietras