[Sis-csi] IP Header Compression

Scott,Keith L. KSCOTT at imc.mitre.org
Thu Sep 1 13:18:29 EDT 2005

Yes, we need to look at this.  'Standard' (vj) header compression relies on getting a first full-size header through, then compressing the rest (not so good for the emergency command scenario).

Scps-np would be a good alternative, with managed path identifiers for emergencies being just 1-2 byes.

  --keith