[Sis-csi] noting unusual CCSDS security critique

Max Repaci mrepaci at globalprotocols.com
Wed Oct 19 12:44:54 EDT 2005

We are in the process of finishing up a study on the application
of TCP to space communications. We have found that by using
SCPS-TP as a proxy for TCP over the space link the data rates
you specified below can be achieved, provided the packet loss
rate is not too much higher than 1% (effective BER of 1e-6).

We will post our report to this list when it's done.

----
Max Repaci
Global Protocols, Inc.