[Sis-csi] FW: Cisco Router presentation at IEEE Aerospace conference

Lloyd Wood lwood at cisco.com
Fri Mar 25 16:44:05 EST 2005

Shirley,

you write to the sis-csi list:

 > Hugh Arif from Cisco filled in a missing author slot on Sunday night at the
 > IEEE Aerospace conference with a presentation on their Cisco Router in space
 > project.
 >
 > Here is a copy of Hugh's presentation.  He will be back next year as
 > co-chair of 4.03.
 > I will ask if he could author a regular IEEE paper on the DMC Cisco router
 > with someone with operational experience with using the router for next
 > year's conference.

That would certainly be doable. Glad to see there's interest in the onboard
router!

For the complete presentation (a few more slides at end, which are often
omitted due to timeslot constraints, along with detailed notes expanding on
the slides), please see:
ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/lwood/cleo/README.html
(Don't use Internet Explorer for ftp. If you must, ensure Options... has
passive ftp and show dir listings on.)

For further information (since I see there was some followup discussion
on-list), please see also:
http://www.cisco.com/go/space
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/strategy/government/space_testing_router.html

thanks,

L.

--
Lloyd Wood (lwood at cisco.com) +44-7730-711075 / +44-20-8824-4236.
space initiatives manager in Global Defense, Space and Security.