[Sis-csi] Expanded endpoint list

Krupiarz, Christopher Christopher.Krupiarz at jhuapl.edu
Thu Mar 24 14:48:28 EST 2005

Keith,

I'd like to add a couple of endpoints:

Open Internet

* mission ops personnel who are mobile (i.e. not in the control center
due to lights out operation, etc):  There may be a need to notify these
people autonomously in the event of anomalous situations.

* open commercial sites:  astronauts may need to access these sites for
various tool updates (schematics, drivers, etc)  I see you have news
services, this would just be another form of open Internet access

Space Endpoints

Unmanned vehicles
Science satellites:  satellites that may use the Cislunar network for
Earth communication as well as data transmission to astronauts on the
Moon.  (You mentioned science satellites later, but they can be added
here for completeness)

Chris