[Sis-csi] Expanded endpoint list

Fred Slane fas1 at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 24 12:11:47 EST 2005

The work on In Situ Resource Utilization (ISRU) under Moon/Mars
anticipates lunar regolith mining facilities which are mobile.  They may
be manned or unmanned (remote ops from a lunar habitat).  If this fits
inside your description of Lunar "golf carts" then -- OK.  If this is
more sophisticated that a golf cart - and I think it might be - then
that should be added as an end point.  We also anticipate a similar
facility/capability on Mars.

Cheers,
Fred

Frederick A. Slane