[Sis-csi] IPv6 and transition information

Shirley Tseng shirleytseng at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 17 14:51:32 EST 2005

Hi,

My apologies for not posting this earlier and missing the prior telecons,
but I was at GSAW March 1-3, then had to leave for the IEEE Aerospace
conference where I am the Communication and Navigation track co-chair, and
didn't have any free time until now...

Did the European IPV6 studies in 2004 get considered from the post to DVB
list in 2004...

Papers at http://telecom.esa.int/ipv6

I tried to get someone to SIW 2004 to speak about their IPV6 project, but he
didn't make it...

Shirley