[Sis-csi] Cislunar telecon 2005-06-09

Scott,Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Thu Jun 9 09:58:51 EDT 2005

I've (finally) been working on some text for the 'Proposed Architecture'
section -- namely a start at describing store-and-forward (DTN) networking
and some thoughts about how to grow the system from something very
conventional towards a full-up automated store-and-forward system later.  I
put a revised draft in the private CWE area
(http://public.ccsds.org/sites/cwe/sis-csi/Private/CSI_GREEN_BOOK_Draft_0.7.
doc).  If you're interested and can't get at that, please let me know.

I've got some information about current MER relay operations that I'll try
to fold into the 'current architecture' section, plus some outstanding
corrections to some data rates, etc. that I need to do.

Totally open sections right now (in case anybody wants to lay claim) are
'communications requirements', which we figured we would be able to extract
from mission scenarios, and some pieces of the proposed architecture (mainly
the subsection on IP), and a discussion of security (and probably QoS)
measures that are achievable.

        --keith