[SIS-CFDPV1] CCSDS Spring Meetings in May

Felix Flentge Felix.Flentge at esa.int
Fri Mar 24 14:52:39 UTC 2023

Dear All,

For the CCSDS Spring Meetings in Huntsville (8-12 May) I have asked for a CFDP Meeting of about 2-3 hours (not conflicting with DTN WG meetings).

I am planning to discuss the following topics:

  1.  CFDP 727.0-B-5 Pink Sheets - I will share a draft later today
  2.  PICS Update - the idea is to make more features optional to ease implementation (e.g., just Class 1 for use over BP).
  3.  CFDP Green Book(s) - I think it would be worth to critically review those and update according to our mission implementation experience; any volunteers
  4.  If we don't do 3), we might at least want to provide some additional information in the Annexes:
     *   State diagrams (they have been removed from the latest version of the Implementer's Guide and would require some updates); looking for volunteers
     *   Andy's diagram with the different PDU types (with maybe marking which are mandatory and which are optional to be implemented)
  5.  Update of CCSDS 722.1 - Magenta Book to include CFDP over BP, LTP, UDP, TCP (in addition to EPP / SPP).
  6.  AOB
Please let me know if you have additional topics.

Regards,
Felix

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain proprietary information and/or protected content. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo at esa.int).