[SIS-CFDPV1] updated CFDP Revisions draft

Burleigh, Scott C (312B) scott.c.burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 24 20:16:44 UTC 2019

Hi, all.  I have made all the changes to the revised CFDP Blue Book that I think are needed in order to make the file checksum algorithm selectable by reference to the new SANA checksum algorithm registry.  The updated document is now in CWE at https://cwe.ccsds.org/sis/docs/SIS-CFDPV1/Draft%20Documents/727x0b5%20--%20Specification%20--%20Blue%20Book/727x0p42_working%202.doc?Web=1.  Please take a look at it when you have a moment; I'd like to send a final draft to Tom and ask for a supplementary Agency review soon, maybe as early as next month.

Scott