[Sis-ams] AMS Green Book

Burleigh, Scott C scott.c.burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jan 21 16:49:24 EST 2009

Hi, AMS cognoscenti.  I am reminded that we are supposed to be making progress against a declared schedule for production of the AMS Blue Book and Green Book and, while we are doing pretty well on the Blue Book (pending interoperability testing), we haven't lately given a lot of attention to the Green Book.

David's initial draft of the Green Book was posted to the CWE on 9 October 2008 and I had recklessly imagined that all comments against this draft would have been received by the end of that month, so that the next edition could be posted at the end of November.  Does anybody have any remaining comments?  David, have you got time to incorporate the comments you've received so far (including comments on the interoperability test plan) and issue another draft in the next few weeks?

Scott