[Sis-ams] re: hotel

Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-583.0) timothy.j.ray at nasa.gov
Fri Sep 12 15:07:50 EDT 2008

David,

My hotel reservation is attached.

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Info [mailto:info at hotelairinberlin.de]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 1:16 PM
To: Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-583.0)
Subject: AW: reservation

Dear Mr. Ray,

we hereby confirm your reservation as follows:

1 Singleroom inkl. breakfst per night 75,00 Euro

Arrival: 12.10.2008  Departure: 19.10.2008

please prvide us your cc details. Thank you

Please inform us, if you will arrive later than 6:00 p.m..You can cancel
the room 3 days before arrival without a charge. After expiry of
cancellation we will charge 80% of the total amount. As guarantee to
hold your reservation we need a credit card number with expiry date.

If you have some questions, do not hesitate to contact us under the
phone number below.

Best regards
Andreas Schernau

Air in Berlin - Hotel GmbH
Ansbacher Str. 6
10787 Berlin

Tel:+49(0)30 21 29 92 0
Fax:+49(0)30 21 29 92 34
Mail: info at hotelairinberlin.de
Web: www.hotelairinberlin.de

Air in Berlin - Hotel GmbH, Sitz Berlin
Handelsregister des AG Charlottenburg - HRB 64959 B