[Sis-ams] Server quick-restart

Scott Burleigh Scott.Burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 4 10:53:24 EDT 2008

Stuart Fowell wrote:
> Scott,
>
> Have you produced a Service Conformance Statement Proforma for the AMS
> Red Book yet? I'm currently finishing off the SOIS MTS Red Book
> (defining the subset of AMS and mapping onto SOIS Packet Service) and
> need to add this.
I dimly remember some discussion of this but don't recall anybody
committing to do it; I'm pretty sure nobody has written a Proforma for AMS.

On the other hand, judging from the one in the June 2007 SOIS File
Services Red Book (which I happen to have in hand), it doesn't look like
too big a deal.  Can you send me a Word file for that Red Book -- or
some other spec -- that I can easily crib a Proforma from for AMS?

Scott