[Sis-ams] Interoperability testing - Red 1 or Red 2?

Scott Burleigh Scott.Burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 8 13:19:50 EDT 2008

Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-583.0) wrote:

> Hello all,
>

> Have we decided what version of the specifications we will comply with
> for our interoperability testing?

I would suggest that the final, revised second-edition Red Book (which I
am going to be posting to the AMS CWE site any moment now, I swear) is
the one we should be going by.  That is the version that I hope to
advance to Blue Book status by next spring, and I think the Blue Book
process will be hard to complete unless we can report on interoperation
of independently developed implementations of that version.

Scott