[Sis-ams] AMS testing

Scott Burleigh Scott.Burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jun 25 20:29:36 EDT 2007

Hi.  A bit more AMS news: Cindy Wang has finished putting the JPL AMS
implementation through a pretty thorough initial testing regimen.  I
have posted her testing reports to the AMS CWE, at
http://cwe.ccsds.org/sis/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=http%3a%2f%2fcwe%2eccsds%2eorg%2fsis%2fdocs%2fSIS%2dAMS%2fDraft%20Documents%2fAMS&FolderCTID=0x012000050F193BA5186E4497F14E97DBA90814.

At this point, I believe all of the following AMS features have been
tested and shown to work okay in this implementation: all configuration
server and registrar functions, including failover, recovery, and
resynchronization; node registration and unregistration; subscribe and
unsubscribe; invite and disinvite; publish, send, announce, query,
reply, receive; and all RAMS functions, in a 3-continuum network.

Scott