[Sis-ams] Meetings in September

Stuart Fowell Stuart.Fowell at scisys.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 03:42:15 EDT 2005

Hi Scott,

As far as I know I will be attending in Atlanta, however I cannot yet
confirm this.

As to the points for discussion, here are my general areas of interest
with regards to AMS:

1. Minimum profile of AMS
2. End-to-end predictability, possibly associated with minimum profile
3. AMS over DTN?

Regards,

Stuart