[Sis-ams] Meetings in September

Scott Burleigh Scott.Burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 28 13:31:12 EDT 2005

Hi.  I'm working up plans for the September CCSDS meetings in Atlanta
and thought I would ask you all for some ideas.  We've got two days of
AMS-BOF (maybe AMS-WG by then; depends on CESG and CMC) meetings
scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, September 12 and 13.  I asked for a
conference room that would hold 10, which I think should be plenty; I
know that budgets are tight and we may not have as many attendees from
Europe as might be ideal.  Who among us plan to be there?  Any
particular points that need to be on the agenda?  Absent specific issues
I will just plan on a two-day review of the technical concept paper
(aiming at getting our initial Proposed Standard out) and possibly a
discussion of the prototype implementation we're working on at JPL.

Scott