[Sea-time] Minutes of Time Management teleconference

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 7 18:57:42 UTC 2023

Time enthusiasts,

Attached are the minutes from our teleconference yesterday.

As a reminder, these are our upcoming actions:

  * Sinda to send completed concept paper to mailing list by 2023-02-13
  * Sinda to invite Clemens to next teleconference, to discuss NTP
  * Each Green Book contributor to update their section(s), responding
    to Peter's comments prior to the March meeting
  * Jon to prepare initial Pink Sheets for Time Code Format book update,
    based on discussion

The next meeting is on 2023-03-06. Sinda has sent out an invitation. The
tentative agenda for this meeting is:

  * NTP time dissemination discussion – Clemens Heese
  * Time code format revision – draft pink sheets
  * Green Book – updates from authors for sections 3-7
  * Blue Book sections – assign writing

      ----Jon

--
*Jon Hamkins*
Lead Technologist, Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division

*JPL*   |   jpl.nasa.gov