[Sea-time] Minutes of May 13, 2022 meeting

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.caltech.edu
Sun May 15 19:23:32 UTC 2022

Time enthusiasts,

Thank you for the excellent meeting on Friday. Since we didn't have time
at the meeting to go over the action items list, I updated it based on
the discussion from the earlier part of the meeting. Attached are the
draft minutes. If you have any corrections, please let me know by May
20, after which they will be considered final.

      ----Jon

--
*Jon Hamkins*
Lead Technologist, Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division

*JPL*   |   jpl.nasa.gov