[Sea-time] Time management plans

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 24 21:01:13 UTC 2022

We would like the Time Management Working Group to meet one more time
before our face-to-face meeting in Toulouse. Attached are connection
details for the meeting, September 15, 7 - 9 am PDT (UTC-7).

Agenda for September 15 meeting:

  * Planning for Toulouse meetings
  * Status of Action Items
  * Status of Green Book

I have asked for our meetings in Toulouse to be scheduled for Wednesday
afternoon and all day Thursday. Sinda and I will be there in person and
I hope you are able to join us, and we also anticipate supporting remote
participants. We can discuss the logistics of the meeting and develop an
agenda when we meet on September 15.

      ----Jon

--
*Jon Hamkins*
Lead Technologist, Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division