[Sea-time] Poll: who will be coming to Toulouse?

Sinda Mejri Sinda.Mejri at esa.int
Wed Aug 17 09:57:55 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

A kind reminder to provide your attendance plans for the CCSDS fall meeting in Toulouse.

Please respond "yes" if you believe the likelihood of attending in person is greater than 50%, and "no" if less than 50%

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Sinda

Sinda Mejri. PhD (she/her/hers)
Optical Communications Engineer
Optical Technologies Section, OPS-GSO

ESA - European Space Agency
European Space Operations Centre (ESOC)
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5, D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
sinda.mejri at esa.int<mailto:sinda.mejri at esa.int> | www.esa.int<http://www.esa.int/>