[Sea-time] Sep 23 meeting canceled; action for October

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.caltech.edu
Wed Sep 22 17:36:28 UTC 2021

We will cancel the September 23 meeting. Unfortunately, more than a few
people indicated that they are not able to meet. As you may recall, we
had anticipated a short meeting anyway, mainly to go over the large
number of small edits I had made to the Green Book which I had presented
at the last meeting.

In lieu of the meeting, I ask that each contributor to the Green Book
please review the edits I made and offer comments, corrections, or
further edits. You can send these to me and I will merge all of the
inputs I receive. Please complete this by October 1. Thank you.

The other thing I would like to do is schedule our October meeting. The
face-to-face meetings were originally Oct 18-22, and we could meet then,
but I think the week before or after might work better, depending on
when other Working Groups are planning to meet. I may send out a poll so
that we can find a good date, so stay tuned on that.

----Jon

--
*Jon Hamkins*
Chief Technologist, Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division

*JPL*   |   jpl.nasa.gov