[Sea-time] Time Management WG meeting September 23

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 21 22:21:41 UTC 2021

Time enthusiasts,

I apologize, I accidentally sent an incorrect calendar invitation for
our upcoming meeting on September 23. I set the time to 7 pm in my time
zone, instead of 7 am! Please disregard the invitation in my message of
August 18, 2021.

Attached and below is a new meeting invitation with the correct time and
a different meeting link.

Sorry for the confusion.

As a reminder, this is the agenda for the meeting:

 1. Introduction and review of the agenda
 2. Comments on Jon's edits presented at the August 17 meeting
 3. Action item status
 4. Conclusion/wrap up

Please let me know if you would like to make any other presentation. I
welcome your inputs and we can still adjust the agenda as needed.
Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you all on September 23.

      ----Jon