[Sea-time] Time Management Working Group teleconference May 8

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.caltech.edu
Wed May 6 17:29:47 UTC 2020

Thank you for joining the meeting today.  I know a number of you had a
connection problem near the end of the meeting.  This was not your fault
-- Webex had a system issue at that time, as the U.S. approached a peak
usage hour.

I have posted the minutes of the meeting in the CWE folder.

We will continue the discussion on Friday with these topics:

*May 8, 2020, 7 - 9 am PDT (GMT - 7)*

  * Definitions (continued) – Vic Vilnrotter (NASA JPL)
  * DLR Green Book input – Christian Stangl (DLR)
  * ESA Green Book input – Sinda Mejri (ESA)

Please post your presentation to the meeting folder in CWE.

For Friday's meeting, you can join by going to:

https://jpl.webex.com/jpl

and entering meeting number (access code): 904 289 067
and password: Time

You may find that with this link, you don't need to type in the meeting
number:

https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=m372f45d947ed9d2757107099708b25aa

This should support audio directly from your computer, but if you need
to call in:

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-510-210-8882 USA Toll

Global call-in numbers: