[Sea-time] Time Management Working Group teleconference May 6

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.caltech.edu
Tue May 5 21:40:01 UTC 2020

Here is the agenda for our Time Management Working Group meetings this week:

*May 6, 2020, 7 - 9 am PDT (GMT - 7)*

  * GPS documentation – Beau Blanding / Eric Pitts (NASA MSFC)
  * NASA Green Book input – Vic Vilnrotter (NASA JPL)
  * DLR Green Book input – Christian Stangl (DLR)
  * ESA Green Book input – Sinda Mejri (ESA)

If we don't get through this material, then we will also meet:

*May 8, 2020, 7 - 9 am PDT (GMT - 7)*, if necessary

You can join by going to:

https://jpl.webex.com/jpl

and entering meeting number (access code): 905 396 286
and password: Time

You may find that with this link, you don't need to type in the meeting
number:

https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=m32e671807ed2faf3d017c371fa9c6f98

This should support audio directly from your computer, but if you need
to call in:

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-510-210-8882 USA Toll

Global call-in numbers: