[Sea-time] Time Management Working Group minutes

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 3 19:33:12 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Thanks for the good meeting today.  Attached are the draft minutes.
Please send any comments/revisions by Dec. 10, after which the minutes
will be finalized. The draft minutes are also posted to CWE in in the
Meeting Materials/2020/2020-12-03 teleconference folder.

Attached also is the latest Green Book version. I noticed that Lee has
already updated his input to add the references we discussed at the
meeting, and so these updates are also incorporated into the Green Book
draft. As always, the Green Book draft is also in the SEA-TIME CWE in
the folder Draft Materials .. Green Book draft. Please use this version
when providing any edits or additional inputs, as this makes it easier
to merge changes.

Based on our discussion today, we will schedule the next meeting when we
have made progress on our action items. When that happens, we will
announce the time and connection details in an email to the mailing list.

      ----Jon

--
*Jon Hamkins*
Chief Technologist, Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division

*JPL*   |   jpl.nasa.gov