[Sea-time] SEA-Time BoF Agenda: WebEx meeting invitation: CCSDS SEA-Time BoF

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 3 15:05:59 UTC 2019

Dear Time BoF,

Attached is the agenda for the Time BoF that is scheduled for this coming Monday, 6 May 2019, from 10:45 to 17:30, in Mt View, CA, at the Ames Research Center.  I believe that this allows for discussion of all of the key topics that we must address in order to move forward.  We can adjusted it, if needed for any reason, during the first few minutes of the meeting.

Below is the WebEx for those who cannot be with us in person.  We will have a BT Speaker available in the room, so that should be effective.

See you all then, Peter