[Sea-time] [EXTERNAL] Teleconferencing Requirements at the Spring 2019 CCSDS Technical Meetings

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 19 16:07:56 UTC 2019

Hi Mike,

I do not think we need a teleconferencing setup for either SEA-SA nor SEA-Time.  If we do we can just use WebEx and a speaker.

Thanks, Peter

From: "Blackwood, Michael D." <MBlackwood at asrcfederal.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 6:08 AM
To: "Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int" <Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int>, Wallace Tai <wallace.s.tai at jpl.nasa.gov>, Peter Shames <peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>, Mario Merri <Mario.Merri at esa.int>, Erik Barkley <erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov>, "Wilmot, Jonathan J. (GSFC-5820)" <jonathan.j.wilmot at nasa.gov>, Gian Paolo Calzolari <Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int>, Scott Burleigh <scott.c.burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov>, Howie Weiss <Howard.Weiss at parsons.com>, Mattia Mercolino <mattia.mercolino at esa.int>, David Giaretta <david at giaretta.org>, David Berry <david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov>, Dan Smith <danford.s.smith at nasa.gov>, "Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int" <Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int>, Kevin K Gifford <kevin.gifford at colorado.edu>, "Rakow, Glenn P. (GSFC-5610)" <glenn.p.rakow at nasa.gov>, "Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int" <Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int>, "Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int" <Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int>, Aaron Kiely <aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov>, Greg Kazz <greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov>, Gilles Moury <Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr>, Bernie Edwards <bernard.l.edwards at nasa.gov>, "Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27)" <rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov>, Keith Scott <kscott at mitre.org>, "osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de" <osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Teleconferencing Requirements at the Spring 2019 CCSDS Technical Meetings

Dear Area Directors and Working Group Chairs,

In the planning for the Spring 2019 CCSDS Technical Meetings, it has come to my attention that not every meeting room will have teleconferencing facilities. If you would please, please respond and let me know whether you anticipate requiring teleconferencing for your Area or Working Group’s meetings. We will also have a limited number of Bluetooth speaker units for rooms without a teleconferencing unit. Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Michael Blackwood
CCSDS Secretariat
W: 301-837-3901 | michael.blackwood at asrcfederal.com<mailto:michael.blackwood at asrcfederal.com>
7515 Mission Drive, Seabrook, MD 20706
ASRC Federal | Customer-Focused. Operationally Excellent

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and destroy the original message and all copies.