[Sea-time] Change in date & time for the Time BoF during the CCSDS working meetings

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Mar 13 16:45:04 UTC 2019

The Doodle oracle has spoken.

I have asked that the meeting schedule and the website be changed to reflect the SEA Time meeting on Monday, 6 May, 1045-1730.   This follows the SEA Plenary which you are welcome to attend if you wish.

I have also asked if we could have a space set aside on Tuesday, in case we need it.  Perhaps a few of us will be able to meet and make further progress on a second day.  More as I know it…

Thanks, Peter