[Sea-time] Edited time definitions document from today's SEA-Time telecon

Shames, Peter M (312B) Peter.M.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jan 22 17:27:10 UTC 2019

Dear SEA-Time BoF,

Attached is a version of the draft set of definitions that Sinda and Erika produced.  It contains the edits that we agreed to during the telecon and a couple of other topics that we said needed to be addressed.  The agreement is for all to review these, and the other materials such as the NIST, BIPM, and COO and suggest any needed changes.

Thanks for all the support, Peter