[Sea-time] Minutes from 20 Nov 2018 Time-BoF

Shames, Peter M (312B) Peter.M.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 4 00:25:33 UTC 2018

Dear SEA-Time Boffers,

Please see attached the minutes from the last Time BoF Webex.  Thanks to Erika Sanchez for recording them.  She has also agreed to keep the minutes for the future meetings.  For reference I included the definitions from the draft Charter and those from the IOAG Service Catalog 2.  They are similar in content, but somewhat different in terminology.  Please review these minutes before the next telecon.

Also, please note that there was an Action Item on all of you:

     *   Everyone identify and provide their local agency, center, or community definitions and implementation methods for time transfer, time correlation, time synchronization, time management, clock, time, time stamp

If you do have materials to submit for consideration please put them into the "Agency Time Definitions"  folder I created in the CWE work area and do so no later than 1 week before the meeting to allow others to review.

Thanks, Peter