[Sea-sa] [EXTERNAL] RE: RASDS++ updated files on-line

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 30 23:26:00 UTC 2023

Hi Costin,

Were you able to get to the latest draft of the document and have you been able to locate, and graft in, the Operations Viewpoint materials?  I was just speaking to Fred yesterday and both of us are very interested in moving this document ahead.

I’d like to get my hands on the updated version soon so we can keep moving ahead.  My desire is to get this out to the full SAWG in December and out for CTE polishing and CESG review in January.

Is this schedule going to be possible for you to support?

Thanks, Peter