[Sea-sa] Notes from today's SEA SAWG SCCS-ARD working meeting

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jan 23 23:55:07 UTC 2023

Dear SEA-SA colleagues,

Today we had a meeting to review the current status of the SCCS-ARD updates. In attendance were Radulescu, Cheng, Ristovski, and Shames.  We reviewed the current draft of the SCCS-ARD, which is largely complete but in need of further editing.  This should include all of the planned updates to the ABA and SSI sections.  We took advantage of the two new participants (fresh eyes) and reviewed the logic behind the design of the document and Chapters 1-3 in some detail.

The current version, with embedded notes, is attached.  A few items were noted during this pass and are marked as notes.  We do know that there is more editorial work to be done, in the realm of typos, references, acronyms, etc.  The handling of the SSI Stages will also need to be more thoroughly addressed, along with seeking concurrence from the SIS Area.  And update to Table 2-6, with edits, is also attached for your review.

For the next meeting, scheduled on 6 Feb 23, I would like to ask all of the members of the WG to review this draft and prepare feedback for discussion.

Best regards, Peter