[Sea-sa] Meeting Confirmation FW: SEA-SAWG Working Meeting - WebEx

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 20 16:20:33 UTC 2022

Dear SAWG,

This is to re-confirm that the SEA SAWG will be meeting tomorrow, Friday, 21 Oct 22, in Toulouse.  We will meet in the We Change meeting room, on the first floor of the tower building.  The WebEx is below for those who must join in remotely.

The Agenda is below:

Friday, 21 Oct 22, SCCS-ARD

830 AM – 1230 PM
SCCS-ARD ABA document section review – Costin
SCCS-ARD SSI document section review – Faramaz
Open issues / concerns

  *   DTN SSI Stage 2a/b security and management
  *   ABA “slimming diet”
  *   Do we have all the needed new [Future] parts
Document integration update plan discussion

Hope to see you there, in person or virtually.

Best regards, Peter