[Sea-sa] Meeting reminder - SAWG , RASDS subset, Monday, 14 Feb 22, 0700 PST

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 14 04:04:35 UTC 2022

Dear SAWG members with RASDS interests,

Just a quick reminder that we will be meeting Monday, 14 Feb, at 0700 PST.

Last meeting we went over the package and asked that everyone read through it with a focus on consistency: use of term, presentation or materials, and overall approach.  We also identified a number of pages where specific members were asked to review and provide feedback:

  *   Pg 17: Peter - Function of element or of system
  *   Pg 50: Peter – Review definitions for actor, role activity
  *   Pg 54: Fred – “space domain” vs specific elements, retain the term or drop it
  *   Pg 65: Costin and Robert to review approach
  *   Pg 84: Peter - are all connectors also components?

Hope to see you all at the meeting.

Cheers, Peter