[Sea-sa] REMINDER -> Doodle Poll: Please pick the three best dates for a virtual SAWG RASDS meeting

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 30 23:26:25 UTC 2021

Dear SAWG colleagues,

For those of you who participate in the RASDS update task in the SEA Systems Architecture WG we will have one series of CCSDS Working Meetings to make progress on the RASDS updates that are in work.  Because a number of the participants in this are also involved in other meetings I am sending out a Doodle Poll to pick three optimal dates.

Please go to this poll now and select at least three dates that work for you.

https://doodle.com/poll/munzyw9s333z3ms6

Please do this no later than CoB, Wednesday, 6 Oct.  We’ll pick the winners and announce the result on the 7’th.

Thanks, Peter