[Sea-sa] Materials for Monday's RASDS++ discussion

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Oct 16 20:29:39 UTC 2021

Dear SEA SAWG colleagues,

Attached is the latest revision to the RASDS++ package.  It has had a number of incremental additions and tweaks that we will need to review.  Some of the materials, particularly in the Operations Viewpoint, will need to be updated, and I believe that Costin has inputs.

Here is a list of the most significant changes:

  1.  Pg 5, addition of a diagram that ties RASDS to ISO 42010, and clarifies the meaning of the “Viewpoint spec” box in the upper RH corner of pgs 8 & 14
  2.  Pg 10, addition of info object as we are using it
  3.  Pg 14, a more complete RASDS++ ontology view
  4.  Pg 40, Enterprise Viewpoint example needs fixes, noted
  5.  Pg 41-45, Enterprise VP, definitions, ontologies, added, representations corrected
  6.  Pg 50, Service VP, new Service & protocol diagram added
  7.  Pg 56-64, Operational VP, new diagrams added (some may need replacing, editing)
  8.  Pg 68-74, Physical / Structural VP, new diagrams included, rational for approach added
  9.  Pg 76-77, new UML decomp and profile materials added, for annex, needs more work

If anyone has more materials, changes, additions, (deletions), please come to the Monday and Wednesday meetings prepared to discuss them.

Thanks, Peter