[Sea-sa] [EXTERNAL] Proposed CCSDS SAWG Fall Working Meetings

Robert Rovetto ontologos at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 03:37:02 UTC 2020

The PPT looks quite good. On backup slides 14 and 15, I can specifically help with particular bullet-points.
On 14: I can help with any development of ontologies. This is my specialty area (https://purl.org/space-ontology), and has been a goal for years. Likewise I can help with relationships between concepts or terms.
On 15: the observations expressed in the bullets are what I've also been working on, e.g., examining and cataloging various astronautical terms from distinct sources (including those mentioned). Over a few years I've identified: same term w different definitions, terms that are imprecisely or incorrectly defined, etc. I can provide recommendations if desired, or simply help with whatever the ideas are behind the bulletpoints on the slide.
Very respectfully,Robert Rovetto
--NASA Datanauts Open Data InitiativeResearch Affiliate,Centerfor Orbital Debris Education & ResearchEducation Committee, International Association for Ontology and its Applications.Committee member in CCSDS, ISO.Webmaster & Journal developer, Journal of Search and Rescue
Merchant Mariner. Available to volunteer on rescue boats, globally. Or boating services
Project (seeking formal collaborations & sponsors):

Orbital Space Domain Knowledge Modeling Project (Support this AI for Astronautics)
Publications: Google Scholar, ORCID Profile,  LinkedIn. ResearchGate,Academia.edu ,DBLP
-
Photography StorefrontSupport the Water Rescue Bibliography.
Support the SSA & STM Bibliography.-
Open to opportunities, worldwide.
Searching for a PhD study opportunity.